84,45 €
+ 168 points
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

My Life and Mathematics.- List of Publications of Peter Lancaster.- Forty-four Years with Peter Lancaster.- Peter Lancaster, my Friend and Co-author.- The Joint Numerical Range of Bordered and Tridiagonal Matrices.- Iterative Computation of Higher Derivatives of Repeated Eigenvalues and the Corresponding Eigenvectors.- Colligations in Pontryagin Spaces with a Symmetric Characteristic Function.- Logarithmic Residues of Fredholm Operator Valued Functions and Sums of Finite Rank Projections.- Positive Linear Maps and the Lyapunov Equation.- Full-and Partial-Range Completeness.- Spectral Isomorphisms between Generalized Sturm-Liouville Problems.- Existence and Uniqueness Results for Nonlinear Cooperative Systems.- Young's Inequality in Compact Operators.- Partial Indices of Small Perturbations of a Degenerate Continuous Matrix Function.- Finite Section Method for Difference Equations.- Iterative Solution of a Matrix Riccati Equation Arising in Stochastic Control.- Lyapunov Functions and Solutions of the Lyapunov Matrix Equation for Marginally Stable Systems.- Invariant Subspaces of Infinite Dimensional Hamiltonians and Solutions of the Corresponding Riccati Equations.- Inertia Bounds for Operator Polynomials.- A Note on the Level Sets of a Matrix Polynomial and its Numerical Range.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 130

Caractéristiques