Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Magic Soup EBOOK

A First Novel for Children

Mike Taylor
Ebook | Anglais | Magic Soup | n° 1
2,49 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

This beautiful tale of five animal friends experiencing magic is full of laughter, curiosity and fun. The lovable characters will have children aged five to twelve years turning page after page. Suitable as a bedtime story for younger readers through to early independent readers with each chapter the perfect size for one night. "It is a HUGE favourite with me - the story, the characters, it's very funny, original and magical. One of my favourite parts is when Periwinkle gets shut in the letterbox and the others think the letterbox is talking. Also, the invisibility magic is so funny with the banana," Tula, aged 10, Auckland, NZ "It's a beautifully sweet, funny tale of a day in the life of Daisy Cottage and the beautiful inhabitants. It's not often a wizard visits and there's a whole lot of fun magic happening! The characters experience magic - in lovely, fun, innocent ways," Neal, Tula's Dad, Auckland, NZ. "Magic Soup is really funny and the magic makes me laugh," Beatrix, aged 8, Melbourne, Australia. "Suitable as a bedtime story for younger readers, and later, for independent readers with easy conversational flow. I will always treasure this book for the peals of laughter I heard as my daughter's reading confidence exploded!" Jonathan, Beatrix's Dad, Melbourne, Australia

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques