•  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Livres pour enfants
  4. Livres pour bébés & tout-petits
  5. Mom and Me, Me and Mom (Mother Daughter Gifts, Mother Daughter Books, Books for Moms, Motherhood Books)

Mom and Me, Me and Mom (Mother Daughter Gifts, Mother Daughter Books, Books for Moms, Motherhood Books)

By Miguel Tanco

Miguel Tanco
Livre relié | Anglais | You and Me, Me and You
17,45 €
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A celebration of the bond between mothers and daughters

A touching tribute to parenthood that goes straight to the heart: The joy of being a mom is palpable in this touching tribute to parenthood. Whimsical illustrations capture the poignant moments that make motherhood so special: pinning up a daughter's hair, getting messy during playtime, reading quietly side by side, and, above all, cherishing precious moments together. This lovely testament to the inimitable mother/daughter bond will delight parents and children in a celebration of a supremely meaningful relationship.
  • Heartwarming book is a perfect Mother's Day gift, a gift from mother to daughter on her wedding day, or a year-round way of simply saying, "I love you."
  • Bright pops of Pantone coral infuse each illustrated spread and a purple cloth spine adds an irresistible specialness.
  • Miguel Tanco is the author and illustrator of more than 40 books, including You and Me, Me and You--which has been translated into 8 languages.
Fans of the You and Me, Me and You series of books and those who want to honor the mother/daughter relationship will love Mom and Me, Me and Mom.

Whimsical illustrations perfectly capture the special moments of motherhood
  • Simple text perfectly articulates the everyday yet extraordinary moments of motherhood
  • Memorable gift to give or receive
  • Depicts the unique connection between mothers and daughters

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques