Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Organic Chemistry I for Dummies

Arthur Winter
Livre broché | Anglais | For Dummies (Lifestyle)
25,45 €
+ 50 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Organic Chemistry I For Dummies, 2nd Edition (9781119293378) was previously published as Organic Chemistry I For Dummies, 2nd Edition (9781118828076). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.

The easy way to take the confusion out of organic chemistry

Organic chemistry has a long-standing reputation as a difficult course. Organic Chemistry I For Dummies takes a simple approach to the topic, allowing you to grasp concepts at your own pace.

This fun, easy-to-understand guide explains the basic principles of organic chemistry in simple terms, providing insight into the language of organic chemists, the major classes of compounds, and top trouble spots. You'll also get the nuts and bolts of tackling organic chemistry problems, from knowing where to start to spotting sneaky tricks that professors like to incorporate.

• Refreshed example equations
  • New explanations and practical examples that reflect today's teaching methods
  • Fully worked-out organic chemistry problems

Baffled by benzines? Confused by carboxylic acids? Here's the help you need--in plain English!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :