Alice Logan
Ebook | Anglais | Series 1
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Jesus desires you to come meet with Him, talk to Him, and be with Him. You can have intimacy, dependence, love, and friendship with Him right now. Sacrifice your time for Him as He sacrificed His life for you, give Him everything you have, as He gave His all for every one of us. He is waiting for you.

INCREASING YOUR DESIRE TO SPEND TIME WITH JESUS

BUILDING AND INTERTWINING YOUR LIFE INTO HIS

GROWING A FULL AND FLOURISHING RELATIONSHIP

SHARING YOUR LOVE OF CHRIST WITH OTHERS

PRIORITISING HIS PRESENCE…AND SO MUCH MORE!

There at the table, He was my confidant, my counsellor, my helper, and my Lord. He filled every hole in my soul with His undeniable love and poured out His song of grace to soothe me. I was privileged and honoured to be sitting in His presence. The booth had become a place of blessing and He had become the beat of my heart.

Jesus was waiting for me, but I was nowhere to be found. I had put everything in front of the one who put me first. The one who gave His life so I could live. My priorities were misaligned as I let other things come before Him. He welcomed me into His presence, to come to His table where He spoke. He taught and He loved. He gave me everything I needed and more. I met Him at the table regularly as He healed my heart and transformed me with His Word. He became my safe place, my rescue and my friend as I showed up for Jesus, just as He showed up for me. Pancakes with Jesus became a daily thing, as He became first with me prioritizing Him over everything. At the table, I was changed, accepted and found, learning His ways, seeking His truth and transforming before Him. He is inviting you to the table. He set a place for everyone. He is putting you first and showing up for you. Come and sit with your Saviour, casting all your cares on Him. Come to the table. Come and feast with Jesus. He has set a place for you in His presence. Come and take your place.  

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
02-12-20