Poems of Longing and Hope EBOOK

Crystal Crawford
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

There is a beauty in sadness, for it is the darkness without which you cannot appreciate the light.

In my mid-20's, I went through a period of extreme pain and sadness. I faced one heartbreak after another, until I felt I would burst or fall to pieces. During that time, poetry was one of the few things that helped keep me together.

These poems are the actual poems I wrote during those few years when pain was everywhere I turned. But through it all, I clung to hope... hope that things would change, hope that it would all be better someday, somehow. I was right, but I couldn't know that then. I could only hope. That hope carried me through to where I am today, and you can see it peeking out in these poems, though it is sometimes buried by sadness.

To me, these poems are like a journal of not just my pain - which seems so far away now it's almost like a vivid dream - but also my strength, my hope, the belief I clung to, the triumph I experienced in coming out the other side into beautiful brightness. It is a record of part of what made me who I am today.

If you are in a place of sadness, my wish is for these poems to show you that you are not alone, and to show you that as deep as my pain was, today my life is full of joy and brightness... and if it happened for me, it can happen for you. There is always hope.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-06-18
Format: