32,45 €
+ 64 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Book 1 of a 5-part multi-generational crime saga charts the Fairweather family as they risk their lives and their souls in a rise from poverty to power.

The Charm of Revenge, introduces the Fairweather family, six years after the death of their baby daughter, and on the brink of financial disaster when they discover they are the target of a rogue IRS department. Forced to take the law into their own hands, they discover the secrets and lies that have shaped their lives and the enemies that have always been there in the shadows.

Praise for The Charm Of Revenge by Tom Secret

"A thrilling ride, with three-dimensional characters and a story that will have you racing to the end, where everyone has a secret to tell, including the dead." -- Michael Carr - Editor of a dozen New York Times best sellers and another dozen Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times International, and Amazon best sellers.

Goodreads.com Reader Reviews:

"This is a fantastic fast paced story. Tom Secret has woven 'real-life' villainous gut wrenching subjects, into a brilliant intricate web. The characters are layered, complex and gritty and Lieutenant Donatello is straight off a movie set. I found him so engaging I can't wait to journey with him again.

Excellent twists and turns right to the very end." P. Mia

"Wow, what a ride!!!!

I had not read such an action-packed book in months

The book has so many twists and mysteries that sometimes it seems that even the skeletons in the closet have their own skeletons in the closet

Of course, there is gore, violence and abominable crimes, so make sure you're not faint-hearted before reading it

I'm not a bad guy who likes to give spoilers, and I don't want to ruin your right to discover all the crazy secrets of this book by yourselves, so I'll describe the story in general terms

Cliffhangers - Every 1-2 chapters

Family secrets - One, two three.... many

Heart rate while reading is too high

Dangerous sicko crooks are around every corner

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly declare this book a page-turner." S. Lenkevich

"Really good thriller
An excellent police psychological thriller. I can recommend it to anyone. I want to read more by this author. Excellent twists." K. Bracy

"Outstanding! Very clever plotting. Very fast moving and good character development. I will recommend to my friends. I am glad I found the book. Bookbub. Thank you." Amazon.com reviewer.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques