Alice Logan
Ebook | Anglais | Series 1
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

We are tossed to and fro when we allow ourselves to live from the scars that are hidden in our hearts. We doubt; we question; we mistrust, and we hide in fear, not allowing our true selves to come forth, to experience the freedom of Christ. God wants to take away our scars so we can be free - so we can live through Him and not live through the pain of the past. We must be willing to accept healing instead of tossing a Two-Faced Coin, and be healed from the instability of our reactions that are based on fear, pain, and betrayal. Let us react through Him: through His grace, through His truth and through His love.

UPROOTING HIDDEN PAIN AND UNHEALED WOUNDS

ACKNOWLEDGING NEGATIVE ACTIONS AND REACTIONS

EXPOSING THE SPIRIT OF DOUBLE-MINDEDNESS

UNDERSTANDING OUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST

BECOMING A SAFE PLACE FOR OTHERS…AND SO MUCH MORE!

The actions of another had caused a visible scar in my life that I had been living out of. Every day, I flipped my two-faced coin, deciding whether I would choose to feel safe or unsafe, trusting or untrusting. Would I be suspicious of others or open and welcoming to all? The scar had been exposed in order for me to live upon the clean and clear path the Lord had mapped out for me. I could no longer live through the scar. Healing had commenced.

There were situations from my past that I didn't want to talk about. I didn't want to bring awareness to them or acknowledge that they were even real. I'd been hurt and didn't want to re-enter those memories of pain. I had scars - scars that were not visible to the naked eye. But they were visible in my actions and in my reactions to others. I was unstable, allowing the flip of a coin to determine how I would react to whatever was in front of me. Whether I liked it or not, the pain hidden inside was now manifesting on the outside. God already saw it all, no matter how far down I pushed the pain. I couldn't conceal it from Him. He had already seen it and was waiting for me to bring it to Him so that He could do something about it. Only He could heal the scars, take away the pain and filter my actions through His love, His mercy and His grace. I would surrender to Him my Two-Faced Coin, now basing my decisions on the truth of His Word. No longer would I act through the pain of the past. Through Him, I would be free.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-12-20