Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

__Inhoud set__

Lauren Wolk - Echo Mountain

Markus Zusak - The Underdog

Gayle Forman - If I Stay

__ECHO MOUNTAIN: Auteur Lauren Wolk__

In the year 1933. When Ellie and her family lose everything, they flee to Echo Mountain. Ellie explores the mountain’s mysteries. But she can’t solve who’s leaving the gifts for her: tiny carvings of animals and flowers, dotted around for her to find. Then her father has a terrible accident. When she sets out to find a cure for him, she discovers Cate, the outcast witch, and Larkin, a wild mountain boy. Then she learns about being a healer, being brave - and how there can be more to a person than first meets the eye.

__THE UNDERDOG: Auteur Markus Zusak__

My name’s Cameron Wolfe. I have a little bit of sense. I don’t have much sense. My older brother Ruben gets me into plenty of trouble. I get Rube into as much trouble as he gets me into. I have a family, yes, that doesn’t really function without tomato sauce. That’s me. Cameron and Ruben are mostly throwing one-handed boxing matches and plotting to rob local dentists. But what Cameron wants is to meet a real girl, not like the ones in magazines. But who could ever love an underdog like Cameron Wolfe?

__IF I STAY: Auteur Gayle Forman__

In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces- to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful, this will change the way you look at life, love, and family.

[Hier](https://www.plantyn.com/secundair-onderwijs/lijsters-en-blackbirds) vind je alle informatie over de Blackbirds.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-04-22