Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Holding On (The Chadwick Family Chronicles, Book 2) EBOOK

The poignant tale of a charming close-knit family

Marcia Willett
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

The Keep must remain in the family...

Holding On is the stunning second novel in Marcia Willett's Chadwick Family chronicles set in Devonshire. The perfect read for fans of Katie Fforde and Fern Britton.

Over the years, the magnificent Keep in Devon has provided a bolt hole for the Chadwick family. Now the five young cousins who grew up there have left home and their grandmother Freddy wonders anxiously whether she will live to see the arrival of the next generation. No matter what happens to them, she knows that The Keep must remain within the family, ready and waiting for their return.

What readers are saying about Holding On:

'The author is a genius at portraying characters and I felt I knew them personally very early on'

'The story of the Chadwick family is so compelling and I just couldn't put it down'

'Marcia Willett writes in such a way that you want to be part of this family'

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-02-12