Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Strolling With The One I Love EBOOK

Two friends come to the rescue in this touching Liverpool saga

Joan Jonker
Ebook | Anglais
3,49 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

When a friend's in need, the loyalty of two young mothers ensures she is not alone.

A warm and comic tale from one of Liverpool's best-loved saga writers, Strolling With the One I Love sees Joan Jonker paint a heart-warming picture of life in a bygone era. Perfect for fans of Dilly Court and Cathy Sharp.

'Touching tale from Liverpool's backstreets' - Belfast Telegraph

Kate Spencer and her best friend Monica Parry have enough on their plates with their boisterous families and the day-to-day running of their Liverpool homes. But the plight of a neighbour's teenage daughter is a cry for help they can't ignore...

What readers are saying about Strolling With the One I Love:

'I love Joan Jonker books and I certainly was not disappointed with this one'

'I just love Joan's books ... they capture you from the first chapter, you almost feel you are there living with them, brilliant detail'

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-02-12
Format: