Livres écrits par Jabari Asim

Tous les livres de Jabari Asim

24 résultats

Trier par
Filter
  • The N Word

Jabari Asim

• CD | Anglais
    • In The N Word, a renowned cultural critic untangles the twisted history and future of racism through its most volatile word. In 2003, the book Nigger ... Savoir plus
    91,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    91,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • Me and Muhammad Ali

Jabari Asim

• Livre relié | Anglais
    • A little boy's joyous encounter with his hero, boxing champion and poet Muhammad Ali, is everything he's dreamed of--and more! Like most of the kids h... Savoir plus
    24,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    24,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Yonder

Jabari Asim

• Livre relié | Anglais
    • The Water Dancer meets The Prophets in this spare, gripping, and beautifully rendered novel exploring love and friendship among a group of enslaved Bl... Savoir plus
    36,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    36,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Only the Strong

Jabari Asim

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • "Captivating." --Jane Ciabattari, NPR Book Concierge: Best Books of 2015 "Incomparable charisma and verve." -- The Root , Best Fiction of 2015 "Lean, ... Savoir plus
    20,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    20,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • The N Word

Jabari Asim

• CD | Anglais
    • In The N Word, a renowned cultural critic untangles the twisted history and future of racism through its most volatile word. In 2003, the book Nigger ... Savoir plus
    40,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    40,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • My Baby Loves Christmas

Jabari Asim

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • In the My Baby Loves Christmas board book, celebrate all the lovely things that baby discovers about Christmas. Baby loves candy canes wrapped in bows... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    10,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • What Obama Means

Jabari Asim

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • "Provocative and compelling." -- New York Newsday "Both entertaining and insightful." -- Washington Post Book World "It should be on the required read... Savoir plus
    28,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    28,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Fifty Cents and a Dream

Jabari Asim

• Livre relié | Anglais
    • Booker dreamed of making friends with words, setting free the secrets that lived in books. Born into slavery, young Booker T. Washington could only dr... Savoir plus
    25,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    25,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Whose Knees Are These?

Jabari Asim

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • A vibrant, playful verse that celebrates a beautiful brown baby's sweet little knees, for fans of Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes . I've search... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    10,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • What Obama Means

Jabari Asim

• Ebook | Anglais
    • “Provocative and compelling.” — New York Newsday “Both entertaining and insightful.” — Washington Post Book World “It should be on the required readin... Savoir plus
    9,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    9,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • A Taste of Honey

Jabari Asim

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • Poignant and powerful, this debut collection from preeminent writer and critic Jabari Asim heralds his arrival as an exciting new voice in African Ame... Savoir plus
    31,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    31,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • We Can't Breathe

Jabari Asim

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • A Finalist for the PEN/Diamonstein-Spielvogel Award for the Art of the Essay Insightful and searing essays that celebrate the vibrancy and strength of... Savoir plus
    26,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    26,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Yonder

Jabari Asim

• Ebook | Anglais
    • The Water Dancer meets The Prophets in this spare, gripping, and beautifully rendered novel exploring love and friendship among a group of enslaved Bl... Savoir plus
    14,53 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    14,53 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Girl of Mine

Jabari Asim

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • This companion book to Boy of Mine shows a dazzling little girl enjoying playtime in the moon's soft glow. As daddy cradles his baby girl, she is sudd... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    10,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Whose Toes Are Those?

Jabari Asim

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • A vibrant, playful verse that celebrates a beautiful brown baby's adorable little toes, for fans of Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes . Who do yo... Savoir plus
    9,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    9,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • Boy of Mine

Jabari Asim

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • In this imaginative bedtime companion to Girl of Mine , an adorable little boy plays among the stars before his mommy tucks him in and wishes him swee... Savoir plus
    12,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    12,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • The N Word

Jabari Asim

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • A renowned cultural critic untangles the twisted history and future of racism through its most volatile word. The N Word reveals how the term "nigger"... Savoir plus
    26,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    26,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • The N Word

Jabari Asim

• CD | Anglais
    43,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    43,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • Yonder

Jabari Asim

• Livre broché | Anglais
    22,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    22,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Preaching to the Chickens

Jabari Asim

• Livre relié | Anglais
    • A New York Times Best Illustrated Book Critically acclaimed author Jabari Asim and Caldecott Honor-winning illustrator E. B. Lewis give readers a fasc... Savoir plus
    25,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    25,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • My Baby Loves Halloween

Jabari Asim

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • The perfect Halloween gift for your baby or toddler! With My Baby Loves Halloween , celebrate all the lovely things that Baby discovers about Hallowee... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
24 sur 24 résultat(s) affiché(s)