1. Accueil
  2. Résultats de la recherche

Résultats de la recherche

35 résultats

Filter
  • The Parade

Dave Eggers

• Livre relié | Anglais | 191 GRAND
    • From the bestselling author of The Circle and The Monk of Mokha comes a taut, suspenseful story of two foreigners' role in a nation's fragile peace. '... Savoir plus
    17,95 €
  • Cherry

Nico Walker

• Livre broché | Anglais | 191 GRAND
    • National Bestseller Now a major motion picture starring Tom Holland and directed by the Russo Brothers. A young medic returns from deployment in Iraq ... Savoir plus
    17,95 €
  • This Storm

James Ellroy

• 'Ellroy writes with raw power ... undeniably one of the most influential crime writers of our time' THE TIMES'a tangled fever-dream ... Ellroy offers ... Savoir plus
    19,95 €
  • The Farm

Ramos Joanne Ramos

• Life is a lucrative business, as long as you play by the rules. Ambitious businesswoman Mae Yu runs Golden Oaks - a luxury retreat transforming the fe... Savoir plus
    16,95 €
  • The Porpoise

Mark Haddon

• 'I really am so very, very sorry about this,' he says, in an oddly formal voice... They strike the side of a grain silo. They are travelling at sevent... Savoir plus
    18,45 €
  • The editor

Steven Rowley

• rom the bestselling author of Lily and the Octopus comes a novel about a struggling writer who gets his big break, with a little help from the most fa... Savoir plus
    22,45 €
  • Run Away

Harlan Coben

• The brilliant new thriller from the international bestselling author described by Dan Brown as 'the modern master of the hook and twist'. *** You've l... Savoir plus
    16,95 €
    ou
    ou
  • The Snakes

Sadie Jones

• 'I wonder if it hurts them to shed their skins,' she said. She didn't feel afraid standing in the darkness, imagining snakes, even with the smell of d... Savoir plus
    17,45 €
  • I Owe You One

Sophie Kinsella

• The irresistible new standalone from Sophie Kinsella is a story of love, empowerment and an IOU that changes everything . . . Fixie Farr can't help he... Savoir plus
    17,95 €
  • The Age of Light

Whitney Scharer

• 'Scharer captures the thrill of artistic creation and the swirling hedonism of Paris's beautiful people.' The Times Model. Muse. Lover. Artist. 'I'd r... Savoir plus
    15,95 €
    ou
    ou
  • When All is Said

Anne Griffin

• Five toasts. Five people. One lifetime. 'An extraordinary novel, a poetic writer, and a story that moved me to tears.' John Boyne 'I'm here to remembe... Savoir plus
    17,45 €
  • The Wall

John Lanchester

• Livre | Anglais | 191 GRAND
    • John Lanchester's thrilling, hypnotic new novel is about why the young are right to hate the old. It's about a broken world you will recognise as your... Savoir plus
    15,95 €
  • The Binding

Bridget Collins

• LOSE YOURSELF IN THE BREAKOUT SENSATION OF THE YEARSHORTLISTED FOR WATERSTONES BOOK OF THE YEAR 2019'Brilliant' Joanna Cannon'Spellbinding' Guardian'M... Savoir plus
    17,45 €
  • The farm

Joanne Ramos

• Would you trade nine months of freedom for a better life? Jane, an immigrant from the Philippines and a struggling single mother, is thrilled to make ... Savoir plus
    20,45 €
24 sur 35 résultat(s) affiché(s)