34,95 €
+ 69 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Non-Stop action, two hot guys, a future in which the world powers have changed, and daring escapes. I couldn't put it down!"
RITA(R) winner, New York Times & USA Today bestselling author and former Air Force jet pilot Susan Grant sweeps readers into a dangerous and thrilling world of the future in this romantic and action-packed series . . .
While flying a peacekeeping mission over North Korea, Air Force pilots Bree "Banzai" Maguire and Cam "Scarlet" Tucker are shot down and captured. Put in bio-stasis, they awaken 160 years later to a shattered world. With the help of a determined, decorated SEAL and one sexy emperor, each fights to save her country.
"If Grant's faithful fighter jet descriptions don't snag readers from the outset, her fierce, funny, tough-as-nails heroine will. With its cliffhanger conclusion, awe-inspiring characters and droll humor, this book is a strong launch for a very promising series." -- Publishers Weekly on The Legend of Banzai Maguire
A Starred Booklist review
A Library Journal Best of the Year pick
What Readers are saying:
"Another home run read from Susan Grant!""As a fellow pilot, I thoroughly enjoyed the strong female lead who is a pilot in the USAF""I am hooked, I enjoyed every part of this fast action book, Bree is my kind of heroine, smart, brave and not a dam bit whiney""Would make a great movie and I would pay to see it."
Grab this heart-pounding boxset that makes a futuristic military romance "one hell of an action adventure!"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :