41,95 €
+ 83 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

(Boosey & Hawkes Voice). One of the most prolific and respected of American art song composers, Ned Rorem is finally represented in a substantial, representative collection, which includes six songs never before published (in boldface in the contents list), and many newly published transpositions. Contents: Absalom * Alleluia * Are you the new person? * A Birthday * Catullus: on the Burial of His Brother * A Child Asleep in Its Own Life * Chromatic Fantasy * Clouds * Come In (High Voice only) * Confitebor Tibi (High Voice only) * Conversation * Early in the Morning * The End * Ferry me across the water * For Susan * A Glimspe (Low Voice only) * Go, Lovely Rose (High Voice only) * He Thinks Upon His Death (Low Voice only) * I strolled across an open field * I will always love you * Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair * A Journey * The Land of Fear * Little Elegy * Look down, fair moon * The Lordly Hudson * Love * Love in a Life * Nantucket * The Nightingale * O Do Not Love Too Long * On a Little Bird * On a Singing Girl * Orchids * Philomel (Low Voice only) * Poem for F. * Psalm 150 * Rain in Spring (Low Voice only) * The Serpent * Shelley's Vision * The Sick Wife * The silver swan (High Voice only) * Sometimes with one I love * Spring (Manley Hopkins) * Spring (Koch) * Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening * Such beauty as hurts to behold * That shadow, my likeness * To a Young Girl * Visits to St. Elizabeths * The Waking * What if some little pain... * While Sodom was occupied * You, the young rainbow.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-05-08
Format: