Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

A Bitter Legacy EBOOK

Sometimes the past is impossible to forget…

Lynda Page
Ebook | Anglais
3,49 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

The past hangs like a shadow over the lives of two young women.

A Bitter Legacy is a gripping tale of betrayal and heartache from hugely popular saga author, Lynda Page. Perfect for fans of Rosie Goodwin and Cathy Sharp.

With the world at her feet, eighteen-year-old Cam Rogers has every right to feel bitter at the legacy she is left to deal with when a series of traumatic events take place that shapes her destiny for ever. Instead, though, she does her utmost to overcome the challenges that lie ahead and to make the best of what she's got.

Rose Rogers is not so forgiving. Consumed with bitterness for the cruel way she feels that life has treated her, she does not care who she hurts or how she uses people, even those closest to her. For she will stop at nothing to get the life she has been denied.

What readers are saying about A Bitter Legacy:

'[This book] took me just five days to read. The great story telling kept me enthralled to the very last page'

'For me, [this book] reinforced my feelings about friendship, fate and the human spirit, keeping me completely hooked right to the end. I would say if you like intelligent stories, a few twists and turns with an historical base, then this could be for you'

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
13-04-11
Format: