Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

You, LORD, are my lamp;
the LORD turns my darkness into light.
2 SAMUEL 22:29

"One of the best devotional books I've ever read. Ben Gates has the ability to take the Word of God and make it relevant to where we all live."

-Bob Yawberg, Founding Pastor, Broadway Christian Church, Fort Wayne, Indiana

"Ben Gates has offered a rich gift in the pages of this book. You will find passages that encourage you and others that challenge you in your pursuit of Jesus. His reflections, wisdom, and insights are wrapped in an honesty and genuineness that's refreshing in a world that often just skims the surface or offers easy answers. I think you'll find much here that helps you go deeper in your walk with Jesus while helping you live into His call to love others deeply and sacrificially."

-Lance Finley, Executive Director, The Churches of God, General Conference, Findlay, Ohio

"Being able to pause each day to catch the freshness of the gospel is what Ben provides. Harvesting his years of presenting the gospel to college students, many new to the faith, has empowered these writings to be simple, clear, and impactful. Come and receive this freshness."

-Mark Robison, Chairman and President, Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, Indiana

DR. BEN GATES (MDiv, Fuller Theological Seminary; MA and PhD, University of Tennessee, Knoxville) served as the Executive Director of Greater Fort Wayne Campus Ministry and a campus pastor at (Indiana University) Purdue University Fort Wayne and the Indiana Institute of Technology from 1997 to 2020. During those years, Dr. Gates trained hundreds of student leaders and led 26 cross-cultural mission trips to 11 countries on three continents. He continues to teach as a Senior Lecturer with the Purdue University Fort Wayne Department of History.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-10-21