Ebook | Anglais | Bergman Brothers
8,99 €
+ 8 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

'A stunning mix of hilarious tropes, swoony romance and lovable, relatable characters. A must read for every romance lover!' Ali Hazelwood, author of The Love Hypothesis

Ren
I'm a player on the team, she's on staff, and as long as we work together, dating is off-limits. Frankie won't be here forever - she's headed for bigger, better things. I just hope that when she leaves the team and I tell her how I feel, she won't want to leave me behind, too.

Frankie
Before I got wise, I would have tripped over myself to get a guy like Ren, but with my diagnosis, I've learned what I am to most people in my life - a problem, not a person. Now, opening my heart to anyone is the last thing I'm prepared to do. And not even a guy as sweet as Ren can change that...

A forbidden love sports romance about a nerdy, late-blooming hockey star, and his tough cookie coworker who keeps both her soft side and her autism diagnosis to herself.

Praise for Chloe Liese:

'I could curl up in Liese's writing for days, I love it so' Helen Hoang, author of The Kiss Quotient

'Absolute romantic perfection' Christina Lauren, author of The Unhoneymooners

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :