+ 43 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Do I believe in angels? This is the question of the century. I'd like to take a minute to share a different concept of angels. The beautiful angels with golden halos and soft, gossamer wings, seen floating around mysteriously searching for people to help are only seen in pictures. I believe angels do exist and can be found in our thoughts as an explanation for something we can't explain in any other way. Angels are God's thoughts passing to mankind and there's an angel thought with each of us, ever present, always available to comfort. The Bible tells us that we will hear what God, the Lord, will speak. All we need to do then is to be still and listen for these soft voices from a benevolent God who loves us unconditionally. There's an angel thought reflecting every idea needed by humanity. The stories that follow are all true. Each one demonstrates the power in listening for the still, small voice. Ask me again. Do I believe in angels? Yes, of course, they are the continuous flow of right ideas from God to man.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
19-07-10