40,45 €
+ 80 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

In the completeness of surrender, I cried out to God. And, He answered. He answered by igniting the passion of writing within me. Poetic verses seemed to flow like a gentle river through my mind. A snapshot of almost every feeling I experienced was captured through the words He provided. Helping me to write of the immense and consuming grief I felt following the death of my mother, God provided the healing avenue I needed to not only overcome, but to grow stronger. Sitting quietly in His presence, He would hold me. His embrace was tangible. His presence was...without doubt. There, in the midst of the darkest hours of my deepest sorrow, His love shined its brightest. He restored my ability to feel joy, to see beauty and to know piece. This book is much like a photo album of feelings. It is comprised of snapshots of what I have felt along my journey through life. But, most importantly, it is a portrayal of God's complete and unwavering devotion to seeing me through. He is just as much with me when I am sinking as He is when I am soaring. He is there in my joy, my fears, my sorrow, my tears. The photos He has allowed me to capture set the stages. The poems He has helped me word are the plays. Each play captures a moment of raw emotion. Desperation, delight, sorrow, serenity, helplessness, hopefulness, complete peace, and consuming pain are just some of the story lines; but, God's unending grace is always the common theme.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-07-16