14,99 €
+ 14 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Acclaimed singer/songwriter Allison Moorer will release 'Blood', the first solo album in four years from the Academy, Grammy, Americana and Academy of Country Music award nominated artist. 'Blood' is not only Moorer’s most personal and revealing work to date, but also her finest and most important. The album stands on its own as a complete work, but the album serves as a companion piece to her anticipated autobiography, 'Blood: A Memoir', being released in November. Wisdom, experience and perspective often offer us the opportunity to see things through a different lens while developing coping mechanisms, building confidence and self-esteem. That confidence has given Allison Moorer the fortitude to open up and write such a personal and painful memoir, and to create the music that became 'Blood'. It is important to understand that this is not a story of pity, but one of coping, understanding, compassion, growth and ultimately grace and triumph through the course of a long journey that continues.

Playlist

1. Bad weather
2. Cold cold earth
3. Nightlight
4. The rock and the hill
5. I'm the one to blame
6. Set my soul free
7. The ties that bind
8. All i wanted (thanks anyway)
9. Blood
10. Heal

Spécifications