•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Caption This

A Photographic Collection of Amusing Comments, Snarky Asides, and Romantic Admissions

Barbara Levine, Paige Ramey
Livre relié | Anglais
24,50 €
+ 49 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A fascinating collection of photographs from the past century that have surprising, funny, and poignant captions.

Whether it's words scrawled in pencil below an old Polaroid or a pithy comment on a social media photo, we've all felt a pull to describe in words and sentences the pictures and moments of our lives. This celebration of a century of personal photo captions, in all their forms, themes, and voices, explores the captivating (and often contradictory) relationship between what we see in photos and what we say about them.

Through 150 color and black-and-white vintage photographs of everyday people dating back to the early twentieth century, arranged in nine thematic chapters (This is me grooving, This is my snarky side, This is me in love, etc.), Caption This reveals a funny and surprising secret history of the handwritten or typed caption.

Caption This is a unique delight for photography and pop culture enthusiasts that combines the candidness of Awkward Family Photos with the confessional intimacy of PostSecret.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
03-10-23