Ebook | Anglais | Series
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Bread Odyssey: A Culinary Journey Through Global Flavors

In the world of gastronomy, few things hold as much significance as the humble loaf of bread. A staple in nearly every culture across the globe, bread has a unique ability to transcend boundaries, cultures, and generations.

My fondness for bread unexpectedly blossomed in my adult years. Ever since then, I have committed my leisure hours to exploring and experimenting with new bread recipes and honing my bread-baking skills through trial and error. And this book is the result of my never-ending journey in perfecting the art of bread-baking.

Within these pages, you will discover a rich tapestry of bread recipes from various corners of the planet, each one a testament to the culinary artistry and cultural heritage of its origin.

As you turn the pages of this book, you'll traverse continents and centuries, exploring the unique ingredients, techniques, and stories behind these breads. From the delectably soft dinner rolls of America to the fiery naan of India, from the hearty sweet Jewish Babka to the delicate steamed bao buns of China, my journey will introduce you to the flavours, traditions, and histories that shape the breads we cherish.

This book is not just a collection of recipes; it is a celebration of the human connection that bread embodies. Breaking bread together is a universal act of sharing, a gesture of hospitality that transcends language and culture. It is a reminder that, despite our differences, we all share a common need for sustenance, a love for flavours, and a deep-rooted appreciation for the warmth of a shared meal.

Bread is a symbol of nourishment, sustenance, and unity. It is the foundation of countless meals and the heart of many traditions.

Whether you are an experienced baker or a novice, this book welcomes you to explore, create, and savour the delicious world of bread.

So, join me on this remarkable journey through the heart and soul of global cuisine, one loaf at a time. As you knead, rise, and bake your way through these pages, may you not only satisfy your taste buds but also nourish your soul with the richness of culture, tradition, and the simple joy of breaking bread with others.

Bon appétit! Or as they say in different corners of the world, ¡Buen provecho! Bon appétit! Guten Appetit! Selamat makan!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
28-01-24