Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Chloe's Fathers

Blackthorn: Book Two

R F Deangelis
Livre broché | Anglais | Blackthorn | n° 2
25,45 €
+ 50 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

My name is Chloe Blackthorn, and I am a Thief.

Lord Marcus Thunderhammer, High Lord Paladin of Ca'talls, a man of such noble birth, a man so beloved that people on the streets I ran said he should have been king, would have been king, if he were alive. Turns out, he is. He's now the High Marshall of Five Rivers, the Crescent City, city of trade and intrigue.

He's also my Father.

My past is catching up to me, and now that I know that, so is his.

Things aren't adding up. A web of lies stretching back to before my birth and the ramblings of a mad woman are all connected, and my old mentor is at the heart of it. I need time to work out what it all means, time I do not seem to have. Forces are on the move in the shadows of my father's city. The question is, will it be destroyed from within or from without.

I'm Chloe Blackthorn, a thief.

I'm a thief damn it!

Book Two in the Blackthorn Series Follows Chloe and her Crew as they try to unravel the mysteries surrounding her life.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 2

Caractéristiques