Livre broché | Anglais
26,45 €
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

After a year of celibacy, all she wanted was to have sex again. And with the help of the right stranger, who knows? Perhaps she'd find enough courage to try and fulfill her biggest fantasy... while she still had the time.

He was just looking to play a little poker. One last night to relax with friends before leaving on a trip to reclaim his life... but then she walked into it.

Seducing one another was easy. Revealing who they really were was the hard part. But if there's one thing in life that will always be worth the effort...

Excerpts:

But when the frenzy of her roaming hands told me she couldn't take it anymore, I suddenly wrapped my tongue around hers like a snake, gripping it in an almost suffocating coil, pulling it out of her mouth and forcing it as deeply as possible into my own.

Betty's eyes went so wide I knew she had never felt anything like this before. She froze momentarily as I pointedly met her gaze with my own. Locking eyes, I watched her expression as I slowly began to give her tongue a blow job.

Round and round I went, up and down, in and out. Quick became slow only to become quick again. Whenever her tongue began to soften in the least, I sucked it harder, gripping it like the muscle it was and stroking it back to rigidity. Without saying a word, I made her realize I wanted her tongue to stay as stiff as she could manage and keep it that way. In a daze, she finally began to comply.

And that's when I truly began to tear her up.

As Betty smiled at my shock, I realized that her words, the sound of her voice and the gleam in her eye were all things I would never forget.

Whatever misgivings I had had at that point vanished as I suddenly understood. The confident woman standing naked in front of me was simply more sexually liberated than any I had ever met. She knew what she wanted and she obviously knew how to get it. I had seen it in her eyes all night and now I heard the undeniable confirmation of it in her voice. And for the briefest of moments I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. As a sudden rush of lust swelled within me, I fought my own instincts to keep it from raging beyond my control.

I had never wanted a woman so badly in my life.

And she was mine for the taking.

So I took her.

I laid above Victor without a thought or care in the world. I was in the present moment so completely it was as if neither past nor future had or would ever exist. And all I wanted to do was to stay right there, for the rest of my life. In that moment. That one, perfect moment.

I didn't want it to end and inexplicably felt if I didn't move, didn't speak, didn't interrupt or disturb the magic... the now might go on and on, carrying and keeping me in it.

From my right wrist to my shoulder, she began to read.

"Quod plures intelligentes facti sunt mihi, et minus intelligentes Intellego me."

Moving across my chest, she continued from my left shoulder to my wrist.

"Scio me esse minus intelligentes, certo fore intelligentiores..."

Overcoming my astonishment, I began to translate for her.

"The more intelligent-"

"-I become," she softly interjected, "the less intelligent I realize I am. The less intelligent I realize myself to be, the more intelligent I strive to become."

About the authors:

Mr. N & Ms. O reside in the southeastern US. They are a blissfully happy couple who share two kids, a dog and a cat... along with a love for alliteration and all things Shakespeare. They have been living a Master/Sex Slave lifestyle for the last 11 years and while they have friends who are openly active in their local BDSM community, they themselves are not and wish to remain anonymous. They ask that you please respect their privacy as you would wish yours to be respected.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-02-21