•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Computational Intelligence, Theory and Applications

International Conference 8th Fuzzy Days in Dortmund, Germany, Sept. 29-Oct. 01, 2004 Proceedings

Livre broché | Anglais | Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing | n° 33
316,45 €
+ 632 points
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

For the 8th time since 1991 we invite researchers to participate in the Do- mund Fuzzy-Days. I am very glad that our conference has established itself as an international forum for the discussion of new results in the eld of Com- tational Intelligence. Again all papers had to undergo a thorough review: each one was judged by ?ve referees to guarantee a solid quality of the programme. From the beginning of the Fuzzy-Days on, Lot? A. Zadeh felt associated withtheconference.Iwouldliketoexpressmygratitudeforhisencouragement and support and I am particularly glad that he once again delivers a keynote speech. Much to my pleasure Janusz Kacprzyk, Jong-Hwan Kim, Enrique Trillas and Eyke Hullermey ] er have also agreed to present new results of their work as keynote speakers. With Prof. Jong-Hwan Kim of the KoreanAdvanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) a colleague takes part in this year's Fuzzy-Days to whom I am indebted because he has inspired me and my colleagues to turn our attention towards the exciting ?eld of Robot Soccer. Within a few years Robot Soccer has become an accepted test eld for robotic research and the development of Multi Agent Systems. The importance of Computational Intelligence for these applications is evident. We address this topic not only with a dedicated session, but we will also organise a robot soccer match to demonstrate to the participants the entertaining quality of robot soccer as well as the challenging scienti?c problems.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 33

Caractéristiques

EAN: