•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

DASH Diet Cookbook For Beginners

2 Books in 1 Dr. Cole's First Meal Plan Step-by-Step Low Sodium Recipes to Long-Term Transformation of your Body While Fight Hypertension (Premium Edition)

Janeth Cole
Livre relié | Anglais | Simple Dr. Cole's Meal Plan | n° 9
69,45 €
+ 138 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Are you thinking about a DASH Diet and curious about how to grow your muscles, fight Hypertension, optimize your prostate health and much more without spending a fortune?

And looking for a great collection of delicious DASH Diet recipes designed specifically with a man's body and health needs in mind, so you'll no longer feel lost following a DASH Diet?

If your answer is YES, then read on....

Let this book introduce you to 250+ of the best hand-picked DASH Diet recipes a man can find on a budget!

There's no doubt that adopting a DASH Diet changes everyone's health. However, as you know, men's and women's bodies are different in so many ways, so a cookbook designed specifically for men might be a better choice for you as a man than one geared towards general dieters!

And of course, if you can keep your costs down by trying to adopt a DASH Diet, you can be sure that it will be very sustainable in the long run. This 2-in-1 book offers just that, with over 250 recipes!

Perhaps you are wondering...

Is there really a difference between men and women when it comes to adopting a DASH Diet?

Which foods should I eat on a DASH Diet and which should I avoid, especially if I'm a man?

Can I still follow a DASH Diet with a limited budget and time?

I am not a good cook; are the recipes in this book suitable for beginners?

Can I add variety to my food choices to make them feel different?

If you have these and other related questions, then this 2-in-1 cookbook is what you need, as it has a great collection of recipes with easy-to-follow steps, nutritional information and easy-to-find ingredients to ensure you have an easy time following your diet.

In this book you will find:
  • How a DASH Diet can help you and make you healthier as a person
  • More than 200 DASH Diet recipes that you can prepare in the comfort of your own home for breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies, juices, snacks and more.
  • Complete recipes with detailed step-by-step instructions for men that can be prepared on a budget, complete with ready-to-use ingredients and nutritional information.
  • Meal plans to help you adopt a DASH Diet to effortlessly build and shape your body without hating the food you eat
  • And much more...

Even if you're not a good cook, or if you already have some experience with DASH eating and are looking for more food choices, this book will be very useful for you!

Scroll up and click Buy Now in 1 click or Buy Now to get started!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 9

Caractéristiques