18,45 €
+ 36 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Craig McIntyre, ex-military turned bodyguard, has a powerful and uncontrollable affliction: his mere presence can transform people's darkest thoughts into action.

Chased across America and Canada, McIntyre is trying to escape bounty hunters from the Dark Web. Hooking up with some unlikely allies, McIntyre crosses the Atlantic to discover a secret that will shock the planet. For over fifty years, in a base hidden in a remote corner of Scotland, the US government has been collecting the body parts of the most famous and infamous people on the planet. When McIntyre uncovers the reason behind this insidious plan, he finds himself the key to a deadly game of life or death.

Praise for DEEPEST WOUNDS:

"The story grabs hold of you and refuses to let go, you're dragged along for the ride whether you want to be or not." --BookLoverWorm

"Craig McIntyre absolutely fascinates me! A total mess, but also all together, clever, cunning, determined and borderline psychotic...I have to say, I adore him!!" --Crime Book Junkie.

"I was lost in the fast-paced action and the need to know just what was happening and how it would all play out." --Jen Med's Book Reviews.

"A high-octane thriller with a killer pitch." --Live and Deadly

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 3