'Kailashi' Punit Sharma, Dr. Kamal Kant Hiran, Dr. Indu Sharma
Ebook | Anglais | BASIC
10,49 €
+ 10 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

The successful completion of any scientific inquiry depends not only on the intelligence, devotion, or the passion of an enthusiastic young mind but also on the accessibility to a visionary and erudite academic stalwart who can prove beacon light for traversing the hitherto untrodden path of knowledge.

The greatness of an academic stalwart cannot be measured by the amount of adulation accorded to him but by the imprints of his life on others. Rightly befits to my GURU DR. HARI VALLABH TRIVEDI as I owe a great deal to him and shall continue to imbibe the glow of his wisdom and vision all through my life.

I happened to be one of those fortunate galaxies of pupils who could catch hold of the helping hand of my revered and visionary teacher, mentor, Uncle Late DR. Hari Vallabh Trivedi, Professor of Economics and Director, Tribal Research Institute Udaipur Rajasthan India.

This work is my tribute to him.

The Book Essence of Life- Divide by Zero is the voice of Nature. Nature nurtures naturally to all species on this planet, for a divine purpose but unfortunately, humans couldn't actualize the purpose and suffered a lot. There is one and only one planet not only for humans. The gist of the book is how nature divides available abundant resources among all creatures and receives infinite results. But we humans guided by economies never try to understand the basic rule of nature. Can we divide by zero to get infinite results? If yes, then how? As all our deeds are for nature, to nature, and by the nature, we must think over what we receive but what we give?

Join us to understand the mystics of nature.

The explosion of population and finite resources urge all of us to consider what we give to nature by the use of technology in one way or another. Many technologies are being used in the twenty-first century; artificial intelligence is one of them. Incorporating AI, a link between nature and humans can be established. By appropriately using technology, Earthlings may experience a divine revolution. This book, "Essence of Life: Divide by Zero" sheds insight on many aspects of nature and Artificial Intelligence technology and describes how to connect with nature and experience the supreme bliss that is essential in life. According to the book, Artificial Intelligence is a significant technology that may be applied in many works related to nature to achieve endless results.

We all realize that being connected to nature is the source of true happiness. Let us take a step toward infinite results by bringing technology and nature together.

Indian culture and mythology explain the philosophy of life in detail. In this book, I tried my best to present thoughts of ancient and modern Indian philosophers on nature human relationships. The basic rule of nature- divide by zero is explained in detail in the book, it also reflects in the views of eminent Indian philosophers. The Universe is complete and completeness remains forever. To live a balanced life it's necessary to re-establish the nature-human network.

Hope the book will help readers to actualize their existence on the planet earth.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-12-21