•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

From The Professor

Can Cryptocurrency Make You A Millionaire?

Khim Goh
Livre broché | Anglais
34,95 €
+ 69 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

No! This is not the typical "get rich quick" book on the shelf. I promise that you will discover a BRAND NEW perspective on becoming a millionaire that you have never heard of.

In this book, you'll discover why are you broke, what are the TRUTH of becoming billionaires like Warren Buffett and Jack Ma. Importantly, what can you do now to become a Millionaire (doing nothing) within the next 3 years.

"I have been spending a massive amount of hours investigating this topic and have finally found the RIGHT answer! I am excited to share this knowledge with you in this book."

You'll learn a number of investments, the expected turn around (returns on investment), the risks involved, and a couple of other factors that have to be considered while selecting an investment.
Importantly, discover the latest millionaire trend - the Cryptocurrency for yourself. You will explore the right techniques of choosing the right cryptocurrency that will make you the next millionaire!!!
You have a choice to make: you can either make one million excuses or you can make $1,000,000 - the decision is left for you to make.
DISCOVER AND BUY THIS BOOK!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :