Livre broché | Anglais | G.I. Joe Rah
29,99 €
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

You think you've seen it all, but these stories reveal never-before-told adventures of your favorite heroes and villains. Plus, join the JOEs on a different type of adventure, a murder-mystery!

Take a look behind some of the most important moments in G.I. JOE history through the eyes of some of your favorite characters and join brand-new JOEs Sherlock, Black Hat, Multo, Caseload, and Bottom Line in all-new adventures!

Join Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Stalker, and Torpedo in a desperate mission to Crucial Abysmia; experience the counter-assault in The Pit with MP Law and his sidekick Order; feel the frigid temperatures of Frusenland with Snow Job, Blizzard, Iceberg, Cover Girl, Frostbite, and Lowlight; fly with Ace and Slip Stream on a mission against the Terror Drome; and be wary of the bespectacled, beautiful, brilliant, and bombastic Baroness!

Then, in the aftermath of the chaotic events of "Snake Hunt," the JOEs are in a tough spot with the brass in Washington, D.C. Called to testify before a confidential sub-committee intent on investigating the off-the-books mission, a small group of JOEs find themselves embroiled in an entirely different kind of investigation... the murder/mystery kind, in "Murder by Assassination!"

Collects G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero issues #276-285 by Living Legend Larry Hama and artists Netho Diaz, Brian Shearer, Dan Schoening, Alex Sanchez, Ron Joseph, and Andrew Griffith.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Illustré:
Oui

Caractéristiques