Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Girl Girl EBOOK

Emily Cantore
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Beth meets Lina at a friend's wedding reception. They say weddings are a great place to meet people ...

EXCERPT:
She pulled me gently towards her, wrapping her other arm around the small of my back as I got closer. I felt her hands running up and down my back and her warm breath on my chest as she leaned in to kiss my skin. The touch of her lips as they delicately smacked onto my chest, just above my breasts, sent a fresh tingle to my pussy.
Her hands wandered south and gently caressed my ass cheeks while her lips moved up to my neck. I could smell her hair as she buried her face in my neck, sensually kissing every inch of my skin as she worked her way up to my mouth. Her hot breath formed droplets of condensation on my neck, which rolled down my chest and over my breast with a cool trickle. As her lips got closer to mine, I moistened them and waited longingly for her to kiss me. I took another bold step and moved my hands around to feel her back, lightly passing my fingers over the material of her dress as I felt her body. The warmth emanating from her flesh was driving me insane with lust, and as she began to kiss my cheeks I lost patience. I launched into a full on kiss, meeting her lips as I embraced her passionately. My tongue danced around hers, sharing our saliva as we groped each others’ bodies. I was trembling with uneasy excitement – I felt like I was crossing a sexual frontier, walking into no-man’s-land.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
17-09-13
Format: