22,95 €
+ 45 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Travelers get up in the morning and ask three questions. Where am I now? Where am I going? What do I need to take with me? The same three questions apply to the Christian pilgrimage in daily living.Here is a clear and profound explanation of the three great anxieties that dog our footsteps every day, and the spiritual methodology through which we become open to the intimacy of God. Pilgrims go beyond the abbreviated "Serenity Prayer" that is so well known, to explore the entire prayer that has ancient origins.Learn how to reach up through intimate beginnings, life struggles, and spiritual coaching to experience Jesus Christ (fully human) ... the giver of hope for the hopeless, healing for the broken, and guidance for the lost.Learn how to see Christ (fully divine) reaching down through infinite beginnings, justice, and reason ... the giver of fresh beginnings, vindication, and dependable order.At different times, in different ways, each one of us lives life on-the-edge and life-in-between, but through it all we can occasionally experience life-at-peace. This book helps travelers support one another as a pilgrim band of true friends. Together we can find the way and arrive at a holy destination.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-06-11