Dragon Guard Holiday Love Stories, #3

Julia Mills
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

I've got a Heart on for my Dragon, and nuthin' stops a Brown Witch - not even you!

Valentine's Day went off without a hitch. Love was in the air. Arrows were flying. The chocolate-covered cherries were extra good, and...
Drum roll, please...
My hunka-hunka-burning love returned from parts unknown.

Everything was wonderful. The world was in love. I was in love. Even Bernie smiled for half-a-second
And then it happened...
Bibiddy-bobbity- blech-ack-gag-gag-gag!

Whisked across the galaxy, thrown into a hole in the ground, and separated from my Dragon, my happily ever after was brutally rebuffed, and Goddess help us all, somebody touched my butt!
This crap will not stand!

Just let me get my Magic back, and I'll be opening a can of whoop ass and not even asking for initials or my name's not Violet E. Brown, Witch Extraordinaire and Keeper of the Spark of Love!

Watch out, bad guys! Back up Spiorpion! My spellin' fingers are cocked, and Bernie's fit to be tied! We're coming to save my Dragon Man, jerk a knot in your tail, and send you back to the Hell from whence you came.

Valentine's Day may be over, but the Love only stops when I say so. That's my gig. That's who I am. Amoré is what I do! Ya' hear me, Bad Guy?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-01-24