Ebook | Anglais
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

How To Redesign Your Life For Success And Happiness

Year after year, you make the same resolutions, set the same weight loss goals, throw the same parties, tell the same old jokes, rant about the same old things, complain about the same old job, and get the same pay cheque.

Running through the motions like a broken record.

Have you ever questioned yourself?

"When is this going to end?"

"When am I finally going to live the life that I deserve?"

There are only two options. To continue the same plot... or to rewrite your story entirely in the new year.

What I'm about to reveal to you will contain the strategy you need to completely transform yourself into your "ideal version" and live the life of your dream.

The question is, are you willing?

But since you're here reading this, I know you're one of the rare few people who are hungry to transform your life.

Here is what you will learn in this book:

Overcome inertia and gain momentum in order to live your best life! Unleash your innate creative ability to create the life you desire.  Take advantage of the benefits of time management to accomplish more with less.  Get rid of procrastination and get the job done.   Learn how to deal with your fears of failure and rejection.   Develop the confidence to do the things in life that you have always wanted to do but have been afraid to do.  Change your mind and master the inner game to achieve unlimited wealth, success, and prosperity.  Make more meaningful connections with your coworkers, family, and friends.  Improve and enrich your relationship with yourself and your loved ones.  Develop a razor-sharp focus in order to achieve your goals.

You'll start by creating the NEW YOU, where you'll embark on an epic journey of self-discovery and dig deep to realize your deepest desires, passions, and life goals.

Then, based on your unique personality, you'll CREATE your very own success blueprint, specifically designed to map out the freedom and lifestyle you truly desire - on your own terms.

What are you waiting for? Grab a copy today!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-08-23
Format: