•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Sciences humaines
  4. Religion & Spiritualité
  5. Aspects de la religion & de la spiritualité
  6. Textes sacrés
  7. Humanity has Fallen: Corrupt Governments, New World Order, Mass Media Hypnosis, Pharmaceutical Business, Modern Slavery, and the Manipulative System of the World

Humanity has Fallen: Corrupt Governments, New World Order, Mass Media Hypnosis, Pharmaceutical Business, Modern Slavery, and the Manipulative System of the World EBOOK

Charles Dimitrov
Ebook | Anglais
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Humanity has Fallen: Corrupt Governments, New World Order, Mass Media Hypnosis,  Pharmaceutical Business, Modern Slavery, and the Manipulative System of the World welcomes you into the world of deceit, lies, manipulative systems, the grim everyday reality, and world control. There are so many things -- evil things -- going on in this world that you have been unaware of. Now is the time for you to open your mind to this truth and have an awakening. If you do not know it yet, then be informed that you have been controlled for so many years now. You are continuously being manipulated and enslaved. No, this is not just about you, but it is the very same fate that is shared by everyone you know, such as your family and friends. You have been fooled and deceived. Now is the time for you to know the dark truth and learn how to better deal with it. 

As you read through the pages of this handbook, I need you to keep an open mind. I do not ask you to trust every word that I say. Rather, I encourage you to check the information and the reliability of what you are about to learn and discover more about this evil truth on your own. I shall give you the key to the truth, it is your choice whether or not you would walk the path. 

Humanity has Fallen: Corrupt Governments, New World Order, Mass Media Hypnosis,  Pharmaceutical Business, Modern Slavery, and the Manipulative System of the World shall open your eyes and make you realize how the people are being manipulated. Know about the elites and the few people who control this world and enslave the masses. Indeed, there is real evil in this world, and now is your chance to unveil the secrets and the grimacing truth, as well as what you can do to be finally free. 

May this humble work be your guide and lead you to the true and enlightened path. Remember: Where there is darkness, there is also a hope for light to shine. Be this light and overcome the darkness. 

I now welcome you into this world of darkness, with a hope that you get out of it filled with light. 

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
17-06-19
Format: