34,95 €
+ 69 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Poems and essays are powerful expressions to convey truth. Darnell Sherman uses both to convey his concepts of biblical truth from both Old and New Testaments. Sherman offers his perspective on being a follower of Jesus Christ, and struggling to create significant meaning out of his life. Sherman aims to not only convey thoughts and feelings, but also to elicit an empathetic response from readers who may identify with the experiences reflected in his writings. The title: I, Eternal: Poetry and Essay from the Struggle of Existence is relevant to the content of the book, as Sherman reflects on his own struggles in knowing God, being both human flesh and eternal spirit. Sherman's poems and essays offer both philosophical and practical approaches to life. Sherman urges readers to accept Jesus Christ, if they have not already done so. His audience thus may be made up of both mature Christians as well as people seeking to know the way, the truth, and the life. What it's like to be me I know What it's like to be you I don't know To perceive the world as you To experienced what you have experienced To be you and perceive me I would like to know I don't know what it's like To be you God knows God knows what it is to be me God knows what it is to be you Intimacy is always there Always remember this. Author Darnell Sherman resides in Southern California, holds a Masters Degree in Psychology, and works to prevent child abuse, and to help abused and neglected children.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
18-04-14