18,95 €
+ 37 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Plan life's chapter with loving care, allow the reader a pleasant surprise. In poetic fashion, Larry has created new worlds and characters, recounted personal stories, captured histories of families, fantasies in humor, conveyed affections of life, and shared upthoughts of inspiration, memories, music and musings. Out on a limb, he tells of events and expresses views of a patriotic heart and politics, and shares empathetic poems about addiction recovery influenced by his work in an addiction recovery program. One literary critic said, "The time and care that has gone into this compilation of poetry is clear. I love the line in the opening 'As if taking a selfie, questions of this poem may help in deciding, if just a little, about what our story is, or can be' - I want to share that with the youth in my life in particular and see if they wouldn't be inspired to turn to this creative outlet of writing! The title piece, In the End We're All Stories, is a beautiful work to reflect on, to 'plan a final chapter with loving care, allow the reader a pleasant surprise' is a worthy goal and tool for recovery.' Pat W.-Colorado

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
25-03-18