•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Loisirs
  5. Sport cérébral et jeux
  6. Quiz & Puzzle
  7. Karen's Brain Teasers Riddles, Lateral Thinking And Logic Puzzles That Destroy Brain Cells

Karen's Brain Teasers Riddles, Lateral Thinking And Logic Puzzles That Destroy Brain Cells EBOOK

Karen J. Bun
Ebook | Anglais
6,49 €
+ 6 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Can You Solve This?

I am in every city in the world. I am in every hotel in the world. I am in every hotel room in the world. Just in case. Though mostly ignored, I remain, just in case.

What am I?

Karen's Brain Teasers: Riddles, Lateral Thinking and Logic Puzzles That Destroy Brain Cells is packed with puzzles, fun facts, word quizzes to challenge your brain. From the cavemen to present day text messages, humans have been playing games, solving puzzles and challenging assumptions. What happened here? How did that get there? Who did it? What comes next? Such is the nature of logic puzzles, and this book will provide you with plenty to occupy your mind.

Among the logic puzzles awaiting your brain are:

Things that have gone missing – and things that have strangely appeared Things that turn up in strange places – how did they get there? Strange coincidences Things that don't go together – and things that do Stories with all sorts of details that call on you to figure out what happened

Have fun breaking the code behind:

The world-famous traveling cellist The goings on at a corporate conference The strange rituals of friends How friends trade cars to Uber and make ends meet Cryptic text messages

If you like to challenge your brain, then click on the "BUY NOW" button now.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
09-02-19
Format: