Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Loisirs
  5. Sport cérébral et jeux
  6. Quiz & Puzzle
  7. Karen's "What Am I?" Riddles : The Challenging Riddle Book That Will Arouse Brain Cells

Karen's "What Am I?" Riddles : The Challenging Riddle Book That Will Arouse Brain Cells EBOOK

Karen J. Bun
Ebook | Anglais
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Can You Solve This?

Some would call me a drunkard, since I am always drinking, but I am never thirsty. When I am alive, I don't breathe and am cold, if not colder than death. What am I?

Karen J Bun is back with more riddles and this time they are the best of the "What Am I?" riddles.

This book is ideal for both adults and children, and can be used in schools, on training courses, as an after-dinner game and as a great way to entertain any small group that likes a mental challenge. To test your wits and free up your imagination, get this book now!

Learn to open your mind and think outside the box with these mind-blowing riddles crafted to enhance your lateral thinking. Unlike the traditional riddles, author Karen J. Bun designed these "What Am I?" riddles  to help unlock your natural abilities to produce great results so you can provide solutions to all kinds of real-life situations effortlessly.

These riddles will not just provide exceptional fun, they are created to boost your mental speed and enhance your ability to use your imagination to piece clues together no matter how difficult they appear.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
07-04-19
Format: