•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Keto Diet Copycat Recipes

Lose Weight Fast And Live a Healthy Life With The Ketogenic Diet By Following These Simple Low-carb Recipes!

Jessica Meal
Livre broché | Anglais
37,45 €
+ 74 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

����55% OFF for Bookstores! NOW at $26,95 instead of $41,77!���� Your Customers Never Stop To Use This Awesome Cookbook!

Don't you often wish you could eat one of the dishes from your favorite restaurants, but you have no idea what the recipe is?

Well, this is just the cookbook for you! It will show you how easy it is to recreate the recipes you love in the comfort of your own kitchen and (of course) at a lower cost!

Copycat recipes are used for a variety of reasons, including the desire to enjoy a favorite dish from home without eating out, make it healthier, or add a new flavor to a restaurant dish.

I've turned America's favorite dishes into an easy-to-use cookbook that will have you cooking restaurant-quality meals for friends and family in no time. I've included my cooking tips to ensure you get the results you're looking for.

This book covers the following topics:

★ Nutrition-packed breakfasts to get your day off to the best possible start!

Delicious and healthy lunches

All this with very low carbohydrate content, to always have a full belly in a healthy way!

I am sure you will find these recipes even tastier and healthier than the restaurant versions because they will be made by you with your own hands!;)

Buy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
16-02-21