60,95 €
+ 121 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

90 fly patterns that will work east and west plus details on insects and the patterns developed to imitate themPhotos by Bonnie and RenÃ(c) Harrop, Toshi Karita, Rich Paini, Masa KatsumataOriginal artwork by RenÃ(c) Harrop"In a lifetime nearing seven decades, I have devoted the vast majority of my time probing the mysteries of legendary waters like the Yellowstone, Firehole, Madison, Snake, and the Henry's Fork. Numerous lesser known rivers and lakes have cooled my legs but not my enthusiasm as I roam this region with a constant spirit of anticipation and discovery. In a single lifetime, it would be impossible to fish all the water in and near the park, and a close relationship with even a handful is a significant accomplishment." --RenÃ(c) Harrop, Learning from the WaterRenÃ(c) Harrop records lessons learned from years fishing the world's toughest trout water. His home water, the Henry's Fork, is one of the most challenging spring creeks in the world, and over his lifetime fishing the Henry's Fork, he has developed legendary techniques and flies to meet the challenge.In Learning from the Water, RenÃ(c) shares his wisdom on the importance of insect stages, the flies for a successful fly box, and how to plan and prepare for a trip to unfamiliar water. Chapters on midges, caddis, Flavs, Callibaetis, Tricos, PMDs, hoppers, beetles, aquatic wasps, and Baetis give solid inside information on each of these important insects as well as the patterns RenÃ(c) uses to imitate them, patterns that inspire fly tiers the world over.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
29-06-10