Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Austriais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the palaces and cathedrals of Vienna, ski the slopes of the Austrian Alps and take a lazy trip through the valleys of the countryside - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Austria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Austria:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding (more...