Rachael Stewart
Ebook | Anglais
4,52 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dare as you’ve never read Dare before! Rachael Stewart at her finest! – Amazon reviewer
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow – this one is hot – Amazon reviewer
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars – does anyone ever really have control of who their heart belongs to? – Amazon reviewer

She watched him walk away…

…and now he’s back to claim her!

I was always the outcast of my family. My father blatantly favouring my brother in our family’s business empire was the last straw. I had to leave, even if that meant deserting the love of my life, Alexa. What I didn’t expect was for her to betray me, too…by falling into the arms of my brother.
Now my brother and father have died in an accident, and Alexa is leading our family business during the crisis. Having made my own fortune, I finally have the chance to return and claim what’s rightly mine—the family business and the woman who traded me for it.
But my revenge is derailed by the raging chemistry between me and Alexa. Working side by side with her, I struggle to control my feelings—and then I discover a secret that sheds new light on Alexa’s betrayal. But even if I bring myself to forgive her, is it too late to try again?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
19-08-20