25,95 €
+ 51 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Do you ever get tired and frustrated when some things in life don't work out but other things do? Or when some prayers seem to get answered but not others? Do you have a desire to be masterful at manifesting with the Divine? I do.

So I've asked God (which I believe exist as Consciousness itself), "Okay, so how do you do it? How do you manifest conditions and consistently get the results you want?"

I figure if I have questions about my car, I go to the best mechanic I can find; I ask an expert. If I have questions about manifesting better conditions in my life and praying effectively, I ask the source that creates universes; I ask the expert, God.

This book is a personal conversation between God and me.

Each of us is an expression of God, never separate, and as a result, we each have an inherent God nature and we exist in God consciousness.

This means we can interact directly with Divine Consciousness to manifest better conditions in our lives. Law of Attraction is simply a law of God consciousness.

God and I explore:

• That everything is God Consciousness including you and me and how to go within and experience this connection.
  • The vibrational nature of consciousness and the role our emotions play in helping us know how aligned or misaligned with our inherent God nature we are.
  • Various nuances and tips on how to use our inherent God nature to deliberately manifest specific conditions to have a better life.
    • God expresses and creates life from a place of wholeness and completeness for the love, joy and appreciation of life.

Do you try to manifest things in your life in the same way? Or do you attempt to pray or visualize to manifest a better life from a place of lack, need, fear and worry?

"Manifest a Better Life with God," is like Neal Donald Walsch ("Conversations with God") meets Ernest Holmes ("Science of Mind.") The author has a wonderful way of simplifying what is needed to attract goodness into our lives. For those of us on the path of serious spiritual exploration, this book is like a breath of fresh air. It provides excellent information, advice, and guidance. It cuts through the facades erected by formalized religions and gets right down to the common sense basics. It's the kind of book you'll read several times, and take a new lesson from it each time. Brilliant work! Theresa M. Hummel

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-03-17