11,95 €
+ 23 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Shalom, Mary'am was just one of the carefree young girls who went to the well at dawn to fetch water for her family. I noticed her because she seemed unusually sweet and innocent. No one knew what to think when she fled so suddenly to Elizabeth's place in Ain Karim. Rumor had it that she had seen an angel but I didn't put too much stock in that. After all, she was young and impressionable. But when she came back, obviously pregnant, how the eyebrows rose.I observed her from a distance all through the years and heard about the remarkable flight to Egypt when all the other boys, except hers, had been slaughtered in Bethlehem.They had such a fine little lad, his name was Yeshua, a person couldn't help loving him. I could tell she was sure wrapped up in her children, especially that boy. I had to scratch my head a few times, though, when he started doing miracles--pretty uncanny, that!But his preaching, well, that had a way of touching the heart. That same heart nearly broke when I saw her grief when her boy was crucified. I'm just a poor country baker but I'll vouch for her story. It's written from the heart to the heart. Mazel Tov. (May you be showered with many blessings

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
29-04-17