•  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Messerschmitt Me210/Me 410 Hornisse (Hornet)

Peter Petrick, Werner Stocker
Livre relié | Anglais
67,45 €
+ 134 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

The Me 210 and Me 410 were planned as further developments of the twinengined Messerschmitt Bf 110 as the Luftwaffe sought a high-speed heavy fighter and gun platform. First flown in September 1939, the early version, the Me 210, proved extremely troublesome, suffering from in-flight instability and landing-gear problems. There were frequent accidents and production was terminated in April 1942 after 352 aircraft had been complete. A total of some 370 further examples were left incomplete on the production line.

First flown in 1942, the sleek Daimler-Benz-powered Me 410, however, was a much more successful and was manufactured in large numbers as a two-seat tactical aircraft for fighter, ground-attack and reconnaissance operations. More than 100 different variants and sub-variants had been produced by the end of 1944, using virtually every weapon available to the Luftwaffe.

This book provides a detailed guide to the various internal and external characteristics which distinguished each version of the Messerschmitt Me 210 and Me 410 heavy fighters. It will enable readers to distinguish between the multitude of sub-types and identify the various modifications and weapons systems and conversion packs that were used. The reason or need for particular modifications are also outlined.

The book, based on years of research, will prove of immense interest to aviation enthusiasts and modellers and will clarify a lot of the confusion that has surrounded these aircraft, on account of the bewildering range of variants they spawned. Many of these are illustrated using photographs, the majority of which are previously unpublished, drawn from two of the world's largest privately

owned Luftwaffe photographic collections.

This title will appeal to all those with an interest in Messerschmitt aircraft. It will be sought, in addition by modellers and the many aviation enthusiasts and historians fascinated by the activities and aircraft of the Luftwaffe between 1933 and 1945.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
24-05-07