24,45 €
+ 48 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

More Men on My Mind is a whimsical, quirky look at sex from a woman's point of view. A sequel to the critically acclaimed Men on My Mind, the protagonist's hunt for a good man takes her not only around the world but also into her own soul. And both, she finds, aren't exactly what she expected. From speeding illegally down the avenues of New York with Italian men in their Alfa Romeos to the hospitals of Brooklyn with doctors who like stirrups; from charming, silver-tongued Oriental drug dealers to musicians who alternately delight and terrorize her; there is nothing predictable about her adventures. Life teaches her lessons the hard way, but she dusts herself off pragmatically and soldiers on, skirting danger and flirting with potentially horrible endings. More Men on My Mind takes you directly into the mind of the modern woman, fearlessly exposing its innermost workings. Sometimes frightening, sometimes gut-wrenching, mostly unpredictable and always hilarious, this book does not hold a single dull moment.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-11-14