•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Morning Song

A Collection of Devotional Poems From Morning Prayer Volume 2

C R Hill
Livre broché | Anglais | A Collection of Devotional Poems from Morning Prayer | n° 2
18,95 €
+ 37 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Morning Song is the second volume of a multi-volume collection of Poems From Morning Prayer. It contains 231of the poems that God has given him out of his morning devotional time as he spent time in conversation with God through the scriptures and prayer. C. R. says, "God has given me these poems. I do not claim to be their author. At the end of my visit with God through the scripture and prayer I say to God, "What about the poem?" He then gives me the poem one line at a time. He does not give them to me in an audible voice that I simply write down. The lines come as I dialogue with a thought emerging from the three-way conversation between where I am in the context of life, the world around me, and the scripture. Over the years as I have shared these poems I have found that they have spoken to the hearts of others as well. Indeed I firmly believe that God does not give me these poems for my own benefit alone. God intends for them to be shared that others may be blessed in their relationship with him. It is my hope that all who open this book will find something that will enrich their relationship with God in Jesus Christ."

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 2

Caractéristiques