•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Sciences humaines
  4. Histoire & Politique
  5. Politique
  6. Biographies & Prose non-fiction
  7. My Life in Art - Translated from the Russian by J. J. Robbins - With Illustrations

My Life in Art - Translated from the Russian by J. J. Robbins - With Illustrations

Constantin Stanislavsky
Livre broché | Anglais
42,95 €
+ 85 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"My Life in Art" is the 1924 autobiography of seminal Russian actor and teacher Konstantin Stanislavski. The book is divided into four sections: "Artistic Childhood", "Artistic Youth", "Artistic Adolescence", and "Artistic Adulthood". Konstantin Sergeievich Stanislavski (1863 - 1938) was a Russian actor and theatre director, famous for the 'Stanislavski Method' of teaching acting. This fascinating volume constitutes a must-read for anyone with an interest in acting and it's history and development. Contents include: "Old Russia", "Family Life", "Struggles with Obstinacy", "Value of Childish Impressions", "Play Days", "Our Home Theatre". "A Suddenly Discovered Talent", "Russian Dramatic Schools", "The Little Theatre", "The Conservatory", "Anton Rubenstein", "Attempts in Operettas", "The Opera", etc. Many vintage books such as this are becoming increasingly scarce and expensive. We are republishing this book now in an affordable, modern, high-quality edition complete with a specially-commissioned new biography of the author.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-08-18